Please check the UMass Biology website for course descriptions.
- Population Genetics (BIOL 514) – Fall 2007, 2008; Spring 2011, 2012, 2015-2019,Fall 2019, Spring 2021
- Topics in Plant Biology (BIOL 335), Fall 2010, 2011, 2013, 201 -2018, 2020
- Junior Fellows in the Life Sciences (BIOL 597K) 2016-2017, 2017-2021
- Molecular Biology of Model Systems (BIOL 486H) Spring 2007, 2008;
- Tropical Field Biology (BIOL 497H) Spring 2007, 2008
- Advances in Evolutionary Genomics Journal Club (BIOL 891C) Spring 2010, Fall 2011, 2013
- Plant Biology Core Course I (PLANTBIO 891PB) contributed Fall 2007-2011 and 2013-2020; coordinated and led Fall 2015-2019.
With Michele Cooke (UMass Geosciences), Ana founded and runs The Mind Hears, a blog by and for deaf and hard of hearing academics. Our goals are to provide a peer-mentoring and networking forum for academics at all career stages with some degree of hearing loss. You can also follow The Mind Hears on Twitter @TheMindHears.